We’re looking for amazing security engineers to join our team. At Future Simple you will be responsible for the overall security of our product, platform and infrastructure handling hundreds of thousands of users, for defining and maintaining compliance with company's security policies.
If you are passionate about web application and infrastructure security, we should talk.
- Audit software and infrastructure to prevent and correct vulnerabilities.
- Offer guidance to engineering teams.
- Help integrate emerging security technologies with existing systems.
- Respond to security vulnerabilities, assess exposure and take appropriate action.
- Develop and operate infrastructure for high-volume auditing and logging of internal systems.
- Constantly question existing security practices. Update, replace or automate them.
- Deep expertise in information security theory and practice.
- Systematic approach to security.
- Extensive knowledge in network and web application security.
- Experience in Linux userland security.
- Drive to constantly develop and learn new things.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby and Rails.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in sandboxing untrusted code.